Brand New 10" M-Audio Sub For Sale!

Have a Brand New 10" BX M-Audio sub for sale. Bought it and hooked it up only for the apartment manger to come running upstairs and demand that I turn it down immediately. No need to get evicted. Wanted to return it, but return shipping to the West Coast is just way too expensive. As such, hoping to just upload it more locally. Willing to drive up to a 30-mile radius of the 42420 zip code area. Have the original box and all supporting documentation, hardware, and etc. Asking ONLY $165 if the buyer comes and picks it up OR $175 if I have to drive to seal the deal.

This sub has both balanced and unbalanced inputs. Both high and low pass filters at 24 db/octave. Even comes with a foot pedal whereby the bass can be stopped instantly. This sub hits very hard and very deep. Can include some cabling if needed. If interested, then please send me a PM. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

6uk2llgi6lz4.jpg

t1c47cffwul3.jpg

rqf7na11ceex.jpg

myi1wxebs0eq.jpg

uosdj848oc2x.jpg

brnm7evbo7ph.jpg

osqgzl1fx8gg.jpg

dholxw5l9spx.jpg

1y9jslaygtlz.jpg

5dg22t33sa9g.jpg

The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    So thankful that everyone that lives in my building doesn't care about noise in the middle of the day.

GLWTS!
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Yeah I am lucky as well to not get complaints when I play my SDA 2Bs or have my home theater going.

I have never personally had experience but I have heard these drastically reduce subwoofer output outside of your walls.

https://www.svsound.com/products/soundpath-subwoofer-isolation-system-4-foot
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • polkyphil38
    polkyphil38 Posts: 447
    Thanks guys really appreciate the insights. However, the bass on my JBL 305's are just fine. Have gone all 2-Channel in my main setup. No need for a sub. Just prefer to let her go and out of my way. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil
    The way one uses a product is a much more SIGNIFICANT factor than which product(s) he uses.
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Thanks guys really appreciate the insights. However, the bass on my JBL 305's are just fine. Have gone all 2-Channel in my main setup. No need for a sub. Just prefer to let her go and out of my way. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

Can't hate on that!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • polkyphil38

Cheers,

Phil

Can't hate on that!

Thanks a bunch Cody!

Cheers,

Phil
  • polkyphil38
    Price lowered! Now just $150 if someone picks it up locally OR $165 if I drive to seal the deal. Needs to go as room is very limited in my small 1BR apartment. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil