NAD M25 multi-channel amp

Options
Anyone here have any experience with the M25 they can share? I've always had my eye on the amp & the timing might be right. It surely is well reviewed & is a beast for sure.
"2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.

Comments

• pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,000
    Options
    Hmmm...no feedback, it's not like you guys.
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    That's just wishful thinking for me.

I thought NAD discontinued the Master series, though?
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,000
    Options
    Jstas wrote: »
    That's just wishful thinking for me.

I thought NAD discontinued the Master series, though?

The Master Series is still going strong. The M25's replacement is the M27. SpearitSound has the M25 an new & refurbs.