Justin likes to be scared, I love to be thrilled!!

18power
18power Posts: 6
edited March 2002 in Music & Movies
Justin likes to be scared, I on the other hand love to be thrilled out of my socks!

It's been a long time since I saw a real gripping mystery-thriller... the kind where at the end of the movie one feels numb and hits the replay button again and again! The kind where one feels like What the ---- was that?!!! (but in a thumbs up way) Many years passed and I had almost given up then SEVEN poped up (In VHS back then) and that was mind numbing! Now again years are passing and nothing... What's happening to hollywood? Where are those powerful and unforgettable movies? What lies Beneath was great, but ......... It's as if I am becoming harder and harder to please.. I guess it could be age!! Any suggestions? (In DVD)
Sushi Sucks! :D
Post edited by 18power on

Comments

• juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited January 2002
    have you seen memento? this one's a mind bender...
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited January 2002
    I'm gunna have to go with Memento, too. This movie was simply great! I watched it a few times, it hurts my head to think about it too long.

....Now what was I doing?...I don't feeeel drunk....

~JB
  • 18power
    edited January 2002
    Thanks you guys.. I'll try to see it.
  • presidan
    presidan Posts: 116
    edited January 2002
    Have you seen the game with m.douglas ?

DAMN, forget about the game, i just saw memento and am boggled now !!!
    RT2000i
    F/X1000
    CS400i
    DENON AVR-3802
    PIONEER PDP 4360-HD 43"
  • presidan
    presidan Posts: 116
    edited January 2002
    But can you guys tell me what you think happened in memento, i wanna see if i got it right
    I know, possible "spoiler"
    RT2000i
    F/X1000
    CS400i
    DENON AVR-3802
    PIONEER PDP 4360-HD 43"
  • 18power
    edited February 2002
    Originally posted by presidan
    But can you guys tell me what you think happened in memento, i wanna see if i got it right
    I know, possible "spoiler"

Well Presidan, what happened is that movie was filmed in a normal way then all the rushes were edited backwards, so it's kind off watching it backwards and flipped at the same time or mirrored!! Anyawy it was great but I still did not get the F--- what the hell was that feeling!! I got in Seven. I'm still looking ;)
  • -justin-
    edited February 2002
    Originally posted by presidan
    Have you seen the game with m.douglas ?

DAMN, forget about the game, i just saw memento and am boggled now !!!

I watched "The Game" last week, and I thought it was excellent. The clown was pretty creepy. That kind of sutff freaks me out. I didn't know what the hell was going on!

~JB
  • Jay M
    Jay M Posts: 54
    edited March 2002
    Usuall suspects stands out to me. I thought that movie was horrible until the last 5 mins. then it was great!
    J
  • -justin-
    edited March 2002
    What?! First off, "The Ususal Suspects" is not a scary movie, but I guess it could be a thriller. I wasn't really "thrilled". But I thought it was a great movie.

"I hada guys finger up my ****, what da faaaaa".

Benicio Deltoro is the man!

~JB
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2002
    gimme tha keeys ya faakin cocksucka mothafaahka...

the man indeed...