QNAP TS-239 Pro Turbo NAS with 2GB Memory Upgrade

Selling my QNAP NAS. I used this NAS as a File Backup for my Windows 10 laptop and it worked great, but I decided to consolidate down to a single NAS and utilize my HTPC for both my movies and music.

Memory on this unit has been upgraded to 2GB.

I am almost positive I have all the original packaging and documentation and the device itself looks "as-new".

**Please Note** This NAS DOES NOT contain any hard drives. You will need to purchase, install and configure the NAS for the hard drives you buy.

I will post some pictures later.

I am asking 100 + shipping via Paypal. Item will ship from 46112. My transaction reputation is in good standing and I know how to package and ship quite well.

Any questions let me know.
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Offers can be made via PM. I'm hoping to offload this to fund another project.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,053
    Mind if I call dibs until I can see if this will work for me. Should know later tonight.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • EndersShadow
    No problem Brock. Dibs to Brock unless otherwise posted.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,053
    I'm going to pass, doesn't fit my plan

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • EndersShadow
    Pictures:

**Please Note** I CANNOT seem to find the keys for the locks on the hard drive bays. They are currently unlocked and so it presents no real problem IMHO. But if I find them I will make sure you get them.

Everything shown is what is included.

Ethernet cable
    Powercable
    Install CD
    Owners Manual
    Quickstart guide
    Memory Information

35EDB54A-D694-44BA-B10A-09145DCA78C2.jpg

07FCB96A-25C1-4970-8FB0-0DD3CB50AB97.jpg

5456D320-2DDC-401B-96A9-EE7C75CA6847.jpg

D7C23947-87D0-4522-B588-34A46E59C846.jpg

72B2FF6A-BF80-4828-93B2-98FF9DC456A6.jpg

DDF53442-90B4-4FDB-A19D-8A571FB76F5A.jpg

• EndersShadow
    Sold
  • EndersShadow
    Sold, shipped and received by @jumpindick

Great buyer, easy transaction. Would sell or buy from again.
  • jumpindick
    jumpindick Posts: 428
    I guess I am a bit late in saying this but still gonna say :) that I received the package today and it was WELL packaged. No damage to the NAS. Things arrived well protected. Dan-- you did great job at packaging the unit. It is like "new" in condition.

Cannot be happier.. Thank you for such great service... And if I can steal your statement--

Great Seller, great service, would buy again with confidence...

Thank you.
    Dhaval.