Customer Service

Do not make the same mistake I did....purchasing Polk products! Their customer service is non-exsistent...1st call, on hold for 30 minutes before I could talk to anyone. 2nd call, hung up on at 5:00pm then they were closed for the day. 3rd call, I'm currently on hold for 36 minutes while they find a work around. By the way this is my second soundbar the original bar worked for a week or so before the remote no longer worked. They sent a replacement bar which does the exact same thing. I just hope the distributor is a little more stand up than Polk concerning a return. Buyer beware

Comments

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 1,752
    Here we go again. There had been some negative comments regarding customer service in the not too recent past, but none lately. I was hoping that things had turned for the better.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5A, 4.5, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 3,512
    Pm @KennethSwauger

He's the man that can help you!
    HT Rig:
    Yamaha RX-A1010; Mains: Def Tech Mythos 2; Center - Def Tech Procenter 1000+Energy EPS-100 sub; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; Sony BDP-S390, FireTV gen 2

Master Bedroom
    Rotel RSP-1069, Rotel RB-993, Polk LSiM703, LSiM704c, NHT Super One CI, MartinLogan Dynamo (Original), FireTV, Arcam rDac
  • phantomjimphantomjim Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm upgrading my system.ok have a hyahama 2015 year reciever, 500 amp. I am getting t-50 towers, and t-30 center, I need a set of bookshelf speakers for sourround, they need to be 6 ohms, to match my other speakers, including my subwolfer, a 10in 6amp. Do you have à set of bookshelf that are 6 ohm? All that I have seen are 8ohm.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,049
    Why do they need to be 6 ohm? 8 ohm would be an easier load, would it not?
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 3,512
    phantomjim wrote: »
    Hi, I'm upgrading my system.ok have a hyahama 2015 year reciever, 500 amp. I am getting t-50 towers, and t-30 center, I need a set of bookshelf speakers for sourround, they need to be 6 ohms, to match my other speakers, including my subwolfer, a 10in 6amp. Do you have à set of bookshelf that are 6 ohm? All that I have seen are 8ohm.

Welcome to club Polk!

I am not sure why you think the t-series is 6 ohm. 8 ohm all around. Get the t-15s and ur set!
    HT Rig:
    Yamaha RX-A1010; Mains: Def Tech Mythos 2; Center - Def Tech Procenter 1000+Energy EPS-100 sub; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; Sony BDP-S390, FireTV gen 2

Master Bedroom
    Rotel RSP-1069, Rotel RB-993, Polk LSiM703, LSiM704c, NHT Super One CI, MartinLogan Dynamo (Original), FireTV, Arcam rDac