FS: Polk SDA SRS

bdaley6509
bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
edited March 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Good condition overall. Sonically perfect. Includes interconnect cable. Local pickup in South Charlotte area. $1000 cash and carry.
Six One Four - Three Seven Eight - Three Eight Two Two

apl9p0ml6awa.jpg
gfzr5yq41vr6.jpg
05nvsi3etjbb.jpg

Comments

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Oh boy... these won't last long! GLWTS
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Nooooooo noooo nooooo noooo!
    You suck, Dan......
  • EndersShadow
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Nooooooo noooo nooooo noooo!
    You suck, Dan......

You can spit and hit that.... and your buddy Mike isnt on the road.... so you can make this happen easy peasy man...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • lightman1
    I know where you live, Dan.......
  • EndersShadow
    I know where you live, Dan.......

Yes you do, its where those tube amps are currently housed as well :wink:
  • lightman1
    edited March 2017
    Again....all this gear and no time to round it all up. If the seller wants me to buy them and keep them at hishouse....it's a deal.
    But I get to drink all his beer and listen to them on the weekends.
  • lightman1
    I live in Mooresville, Bdaley....
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474

the only guy I know who has a stereo gear in many states. I envy you pal :D
  • I'd say they are a few hundred dollar high, given the market. And by the time you get done with tweeters and crossover updates, you are well past 2K.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    This has to be the dumbest town border i have ever seen in my life...

m794xidy7le4.jpg
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited March 2017
    TForan wrote: »
    I'd say they are a few hundred dollar high, given the market. And by the time you get done with tweeters and crossover updates, you are well past 2K.

Why Crap on the guys for sale thread? Obviously not a bargain for you but for others that have been looking for a pair of big uns that appear to be immaculate heck of a deal (Just Saying ). To the OP good luck with the sale sold to Lightman! (possibly) ?
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • lightman1
    NoNoNoNo Steve!!! You killin me.....
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    Still available.
  • lightman1
    mrbiron wrote: »

m794xidy7le4.jpg

It didn't look like that 30 years ago. Land grab for the tax base! Plus it's about 25 miles out of Charlotte. High priced suburb for the well heeled on the lake you see.

Hey! Look! This guy's trying to sell some speekagers here!
    Back to you in the studio, Bdaley....
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    I'd say they are a few hundred dollar high, given the market. And by the time you get done with tweeters and crossover updates, you are well past 2K.

Why Crap on the guys for sale thread? Obviously not a bargain for you but for others that have been looking for a pair of big uns that appear to be immaculate heck of a deal (Just Saying ). To the OP good luck with the sale sold to Lightman! (possibly) ?

Obviously, he has no clue.

Good luck with the sale.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • lightman1
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

the only guy I know who has a stereo gear in many states. I envy you pal :D

What's your address, Ivan? I'll drop an amp or two off for ya.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Do it Russ!

And, I want to know what Dan's got on you (or doing "for" you ;) ) that he gets all this free 'lectrical work from ya AND gets to "store" some kick-ace monoblocks for you...

When you gonna buy some sweet gear and 'store' it at my place in Central PeeYay? I won't even put you to work!
  • stones89
    stones89 Posts: 229

I am new here but have been buying and selling for years on other sites - does this "balleyhooooo" happen all the time?? Geeessh...
    Basis 2200 Signature, Vector 4, Transfiguration Proteus, Allnic H3000, Meridian 200/563, CJ ET5, McIntosh 501's, Thiel CS6, 3.6, Polk SDA SRS 2.3tl, MIT EVO, KS/Wywires PC's
  • My apology. I thought it was a link to someone else's ad. Mods, please delete my posts.
  • VjMac3
    VjMac3 Posts: 6
    What is the model # on these SDAs? Thnks!
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Legendary . End game . Keep forever pair of speakers. Those in the know ,know. Good luck with sale. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638

m794xidy7le4.jpg

That's just the border of Russ's pee track...
  • lightman1
    edited March 2017

m794xidy7le4.jpg

That's just the border of Russ's pee track...

Many a drunken stupor were conjured up on that lake on the left. I used to live over on the east side of town.

*stagger stagger crawl whizz stagger some more*
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    edited March 2017
    11yvlle2d1z0.gif
    My apology. I thought it was a link to someone else's ad. Mods, please delete my posts.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    Bump for Ballyhoo! GLWTS
  • stones89
    stones89 Posts: 229
    awesome, hope it works out
    Basis 2200 Signature, Vector 4, Transfiguration Proteus, Allnic H3000, Meridian 200/563, CJ ET5, McIntosh 501's, Thiel CS6, 3.6, Polk SDA SRS 2.3tl, MIT EVO, KS/Wywires PC's