Mother's Day Research

JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 244
My wife watches TV via iPad most evenings in bed. She has declared the HD280's "too hot" for this purpose and is asking for a set of bluetooth earbuds for "Mother's Day".

In my house, this means she wants them ASAP, but I won't have to get her a gift when the real Mother's Day comes around.

Haven't found solid recos for these anywhere so far, and was wondering if anyone had thoughts and opinions on something under $100 for this purpose. Comfort over fidelity for her.

Any input appreciated.

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,192
    in-ear, over the ear, on-ear?
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 244
    In ear

Thanks.
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 3,412
    Has she worn in ear monitors before? I think I bought my wife about 4 different pairs and they were all too big for her ears i.e. painful. I finally ordered her this pretty cheap pair on amazon "made for women" i.e. humans with small ears. She's love them, but they are not Bluetooth...something to consider.
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 244
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Has she worn in ear monitors before? I think I bought my wife about 4 different pairs and they were all too big for her ears i.e. painful. I finally ordered her this pretty cheap pair on amazon "made for women" i.e. humans with small ears. She's love them, but they are not Bluetooth...something to consider.

Thanks for the tip. Definitely something to consider.