2 of the best dead

James Cotton one of the best Chicago style harmonica players died yesterday I think he was 90. Today sadly Chuck Berry sadly passed away also. Berry known for his 3 chord riff songs that were turned into classics and covered just about every band either starting or just to play Around and Around, Sweet Little Sixteen and hundreds of others. He did put on a show when I saw him and it was just as it was described to me. Chuck w/ his red Gibson #335 and Fender Twin would come about ten minutes before show time,get together w/a pick up band and play a show duck walking and all. At the end when it was time to get paid it was told he got $10k took most and the p/u band had to settle on what was left.
2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc