Where are navigation buttons ?

Get the bottom of a page or topic and you have to hit the back button
or scroll to the top of page to return to area.
Am I missing something here?
Denon X1200W
Sony BDP S-590
Mains Signature S60
Center Signature S55
Surrounds Polk RTi-4

Comments

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,330
    Phone, tab or PC?
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • WVHillbillyWVHillbilly Posts: 94
    PC
    Denon X1200W
    Sony BDP S-590
    Mains Signature S60
    Center Signature S55
    Surrounds Polk RTi-4
    Just go back up to top and hit "recent discussions" on the right
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
    I just want to know why "they" make us go all the up
    to the top of the page when links could be down here.
    Denon X1200W
    Sony BDP S-590
    Mains Signature S60
    Center Signature S55
    Surrounds Polk RTi-4
    A lot of websites don't have controls all over the page
    Get a mouse with a scroll wheel and forward/return buttons ;)
    Logitech M705
    k6v31fnmw3m1.jpg

It's a pain to navigate this forum without embedded links for returning to main page or whatever--I'm gonna be nice and not say any other bad thing, right now, about the designer of this forum.
    Denon X1200W
    Sony BDP S-590
    Mains Signature S60
    Center Signature S55
    Surrounds Polk RTi-4
    It's a pain to navigate this forum without embedded links for returning to main page or whatever--I'm gonna be nice and not say any other bad thing, right now, about the designer of this forum.

It's a Vanilla thing

Seriously dude, get one of those mouses I posted, you'll wiz through navigation on any site or programs