Who is the forum Moderator these days?

2»

Comments

• NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,545
    edited March 2017
    I'm not an OG member and I get on just fine with the people on this forum. I don't listen to the same music as anyone here, I have different political views than a lot of them, I don't agree sometimes, yet I still have no problems. Weird.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,495
    It's because I've been here as a productive contributing member that I know posting links to ads posted elsewhere isn't how it's done here. I don't believe I ever said it was against the rules. That is how you took it, which again is on you.

My answer addressed your concerns. You chose to make a Federal case out of it, again on you.

Time to stop pointing a finger at me and take responsibility for your behavior.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• GemplerGempler Posts: 313
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    NO, The saddest part is you don't get it. This place is not your personal drive by flea market.

Love the irony, but this place is not your personal space either. If any of my postings are violatied forum rules then they would be removed. Not sure where your strange belief of entitlement comes from but I guess I do need to point out to you that despite you feeling superior to me we are both just members here and you are not the forum police. Try to be more toleratant of others and entourage participation rather than being part of the lynch mob mentality that a small number of regulars practice all too often.
2»
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!