Help identify

I picked up a band pass box with a pair of Polk 10 inch woofers in it from an auction. Can anyone help me identify these drivers? I'm curious as to how they compare to my JL audio W1s. This box will fit in my car as well but I'm curious as to what these drivers are.lqjdj8snnu0x.jpg

Comments

• DSkipDSkip Posts: 13,214
    EX series 2. They are OK but probably won't measure up to the JL.

Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately the car audio section is rather dead but the rest of the place is happening. I'm in Arlington and we have a pretty good representation in the area.
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Usher: CP-6311, Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Fiesole, Volterra, Polk: T50, Signature S60, S55, S35, S30, S20, S15, RTA 15tl, Sonner Audio Allegro Unum
    Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
    Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
    Integrateds: Dayens Ampino, Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, AURALiC Altair, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design Magnifico, North Star Design Supremo
    Cabling: Wireworld
    TV: Sony XBR-75X940C
  • pat_in_dfwpat_in_dfw Posts: 2
    Here is another picture that zooms in on the text around the edge of the driver.ldzcnfwi3g9s.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    edited March 14
    Natalie Imbruglia - Identify B)

David

Front End: Vitus SCD-025 Mk2, Oppo BPD-103AU Amplification: Vitus SIA-025 Speakers: Magico S5 Mk2 Isolation: Taoc ASR series racks, Taoc SCB-RS-HC50G, Stillpoints Ultra 6's + Bases/Mini's/LPI's AC Power: Furutech GTX-D(G), Gigawatt PC-3 SE Evo, Jorma Prime pc's (re-terminated with cryo'd Oyaide M1/F1’s), Jorma Unity pc (re-terminated with Oyaide P-004/C-004’s) Cables: Jorma Prime xlr's + Statement sc's, Siltech Classic Anniversary rca's + HDMI Tweaks: Acoustic Revive RR-777 + KR Mk2/RD-3/RIO-5II/RCI-3H, Akiko E-tuning Gold MkII

"If music be the food of love, play on.." - William Shakespeare