What is the best program for converting CDs to FLAC files?

Options
13»

Comments

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,193
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I don't think you are getting the point. 72dpi, 300dpi, etc, that only matters when you print, or when you do the actual scan. It makes no difference when you are looking to download an image that has already been scanned. The dpi setting dictates how many pixels are scanned and how densely the photo is printed.

You can take a 600x600 pixel image and using Photoshop change it from 300dpi to 72dpi. The image will look identical on a screen at 100%. However, when you print it, it the 300dpi setting would make a 2" square photo, but the 72dpi would make a 8.3" square photo.

Nothing is actually changing with the image itself.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    Options
    I get the point.
  • easonjoy05
    Options
    i have even used some programs to rip cd to flac, and just find this tip from UFUShare is useful for me. you can check it.
    How to rip cd to flac?
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,164
    Options
    What is the best program for converting CDs to FLAC files? ?? ?? The answer to the question is, with so many options available "Which ever one works for you the best, will be the best" ! Tried just about all mentioned and happily invested a few bucks in Easy CD Converter , no regrets whatsoever. Thanks to a member here for hipping me to the program. But hey...again, which ever program you choose will be the best. And yes, I am a RIPPING MACHINE!!!!!!Crazy with it!! B)
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • PeterII
    Options
    Does anybody know why Gatecrasher was banned? He (or she?) seemed to take criticism better than most, was civil and offered what I consider to be super-helpful advice. Whatever happened, it's a shame and I'll miss his posts.
  • daveclark
    daveclark Posts: 1
    Options
    i search for hours and find a helpful audio converter-Avdshare Audio Converter. highly recommend.