Help identifying these?

I've been emailing with a guy selling these on CL. He said he's not sure what model they are, and that on the back it only says "Monitor Series". I asked him to check again for serials or just to send a pic, which he hasn't done yet. I'm guessing and hoping they are 7s, but I'm new to this. Maybe it's not even possible to know with these being to only photos to work with currently? In any case, any help is appreciated.
vlutq2dys7n8.jpg
87n1ydho75el.jpg
ittiqhovthtg.jpg

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    edited March 2017
    Monitor 7B's or C's, not sure.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,785
    7C's
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Delorso
    Delorso Posts: 9
    I was hoping that was the case. Thanks!
  • Delorso
    Trying to. Price is a little high, and communication a little low!
  • Nightfall
    How much?

• Delorso
    $189. Says they're in excellent functional condition, but have some cosmetic flaws. Not *too* concerned with how they look, but at that price...
    I offered $100 and am hoping to meet somewhere in the middle, but he takes his time emailing back (which is the only communication method offered). Guess I'll just have to be patient.

To my admittedly untrained eye, those look like Peerless sl2000's. Does that seem right?
  • Delorso
    Wow, you've clearly got the nose for this. Were these all CL finds? I've been scouring it daily, and the local thrift shops, but haven't found anything close to those kinds of deals...yet.
  • Delorso
    And of course, if you're ever interested in parting with one of your finds, I'm interested.
  • F1nut
    edited March 2017
    There no such thing as a Peerless SL2000.

The prices la2vegas paid are ridiculously low. While yours might be on the higher side you haven't found any others, so buy the damn things before someone else does.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Delorso
    Thanks, and sorry for my brain ****. For the most part, the 7A had the Peerless, and 7B & C had the Polk SL2000, is that correct?

And yeah, those prices are insanely and enviably low! Hopefully I'll score these ones!
  • F1nut
    The 7A and B used the Peerless, the 7C used the SL2000 and the Series 2 used the SL2500.

President of Club Polk

• Nightfall
    Aren't the Bs also SL1000 depending?

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,550
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Aren't the Bs also SL1000 depending?

Personally I have never seen any with SL1000