LOL. Exactomundo.
    Bud

Lumin S1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-20 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Z Anaconda XLR analog ICs, Z Anaconda speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables
    Revelation Audio Cryo-Silver Reference DB-25 umbilical power cable for preamp modules

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,783
    Saltgrass Steak House
    13561 N Central Expy,
    Dallas, TX 75243

OK gentlemen
    I have made the final reservations for 23-26 people. I'm cutting off the list to make sure the current people on the list will stay with our group.

Reservations were made for 8:30.

Would like to start moving people to the cars by 8:10. We can pile into vehicles 4-5 in groups. If you can bring, some cash to make cashing out easier.

Looking forward to this dinner with friends. Will be great to meet the new guys.

---Cheers, Ron
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,329
    Much appreesh, Ron. I'll do my world famous table dancing for some extra cash.
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Much appreesh, Ron. I'll do my world famous Harry Hines Blvd table dancing for some extra cash.

Fixed

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,446
    edited April 15
    Much appreesh, Ron. I'll do my world famous Cat Daddy Dance for some extra cash.
    Nope, NOW its fixed....

Advice is free, the Flea Market is earned - F1Nut

Lessons cost money, good ones cost LOTS - Tony Beets

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

My system makes me happy and changes too often for me to care to update a list..... you guys are good at spending my money!
    Much appreesh, Ron. I'll do my world famous Cat Daddy Dance for some extra cash.
    Nope, NOW its fixed....

That would take some serious beer goggles to even watch

if he fails ...off to Harry Hines on the pimp stroll
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 2,699
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Nope, NOW its fixed....

That would take some serious beer goggles to even watch

if he fails ...off to Harry Hines on the pimp stroll

i'm taking him to oak lawn. :*
    Main system
    http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vopin&1162599347 Freelance reviewer for StereoMojo
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 1,235
    Add 2 more to the dinner list, please.
    Main System:
    Joule-Electra LA 100 MKIII
    Pass Labs Aleph 30, McCormack DNA-125, Parasound A21
    Marantz SA-14S1
    Usher CP-6311/Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference Monitor, LSA-1
    Dual SVS SB2000
    Wireworld Equinox 7 bi-wire, Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 IC

Secondary Rig:
    Parasound P5, Audio Electronics by Cary Constellation
    Marsh a200s, Audio Elecrtonics by Cary Hercules
    Pioneer Elite DV-45a, Denon DVD-2910
    Klipsch Epic CF-1, Vandersteen 3CE sig
    Analysus Plus Oval

Sorry, didn't read down far enough to see that the reservations were closed.
    Main System:
    Marantz SA-14S1
    Dual SVS SB2000

Secondary Rig:
    Analysus Plus Oval

Kerry, we'll figure it out chief ;)

Sorry if I butchered the name
    Ryan
    Ron
    Dan
    Marv
    Russ
    Daryl
    Mike
    Matt
    Dennis
    Carly Skip pending
    SamK
    Halen
    Russman
    Doug/Joe
    Dave Thomson
    Gabrielle Thomson
    Mark Trotter
    Cliff Schect
    Ethan
    Joshua Miles
    Danny/Mark/matt
    Tom T
    Kerry plus2
    Paul???
    edited April 23
    Saltgrass Steak House
    13561 N Central Expy,
    Dallas, TX 75243

OK gentlemen
    I have made the final reservations for 23-26 people. I'm cutting off the list to make sure the current people on the list will stay with our group.

Reservations were made for 8:30.

Would like to start moving people to the cars by 8:10. We can pile into vehicles 4-5 in groups.

If you can bring, some cash to make cashing out easier.

Looking forward to this dinner with friends. Will be great to meet the new guys.

---Cheers, Ron
    Thank you, kind sir. Kerry it is, no butchering done...I have been called much worse!
    Main System:
    Marantz SA-14S1
    Dual SVS SB2000

Secondary Rig:
    Analysus Plus Oval

• ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,031
    Depending on my flight, I will hop an uber and see you guys between 9:00 and 12:00. ;)
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    Silverline Sonatina MkI, LSi15, LSi7, LSiC, LSiFX, LS/FX, DSW MP2000
    edited April 23
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Depending on my flight, I will hop an uber and see you guys between 9:00 and 12:00. ;)

Just looked up the hours for Friday....looks like you may make it for Dinner
    Friday 11AM–10:30PM

If you want to pre-order while in route, here is the menu
    http://www.saltgrass.com/menus/dinner/?redirect=coreredirect

will text you the specials ;)

If you don't make it do Salt Grass, would you like a to-go order, the Hotel Restaurant will be closed also
    Post edited by txcoastal1 on
    It's possible. I have Dan and Russ' numbers to text them nudes...I mean an order if worse comes to worse. Won't know until day of though...depending on delays, traffic, Russ' inebriation level, chickens...

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • helipilotdoughelipilotdoug Posts: 1,046
    Unfortunately my Son Joe will not be able to make Lone Star this year. So, there is a spot open there now.
    Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's

http://www.douglasconnection.com
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,483
    It looks like I'll be there.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
    Ryan
    Ron
    Dan
    Marv
    Russ
    Daryl
    Mike
    Matt
    Dennis
    Carly
    Skip
    SamK
    Halen
    Russman
    Doug
    Dave Thomson
    Gabrielle Thomson
    Mark Trotter
    Cliff Schect
    Ethan
    Joshua Miles
    Danny/Mark/matt
    Tom T
    Kerry plus2
    Paul
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 12,073
    That menu looks to be scrumptious! Yum-Yum

*taste buds going off*

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,051

And there goes dinner.....
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

And there goes dinner.....

What's your address again?
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,051
    edited May 2
    :p 1313 mockingbird lane buttercup. Wish I could attend this sounds like its going to be a righteous night of debauchery don't let me down Russ :*

Does the steakhouse know that their landscaping is about to take a hit?
  • dkfreebirddkfreebird Posts: 701
    I don't think I will be able to make the dinner tonight.I thought I would be able to do it and Saturday after the surgery but I think it would be best just to do Saturday at this point.Don't want to push it. I will for sure make it tomorrow.Have fun!
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Fully modded with dreadnought.2.3tl's and 3.1tl's
    McCormack DNA 0.5 Deluxe
    Dared SL 2000a
    Marantz HD-DAC 1
    Marantz UD 7007
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers
    Home theater
    Onkyo RC360-B&W Cdm1nt x4 sold 2 to fund more 2 channel gear down to 2 :p Cdm Center Channel-Rel Strata iii sub
    Dennis I'm sorry to hear that man, but understand. Get well my friend, we'll drink one for you.
    No chance of making dinner. Flight is already delayed ~30 minutes but will most likely get delayed further.

• voltzvoltz Posts: 4,515
    f9p6b0m0bzoc.jpg
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
    Mike had a booger in his nose.
  • dkfreebirddkfreebird Posts: 701
    Where is Ron's visor?
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Fully modded with dreadnought.2.3tl's and 3.1tl's
    McCormack DNA 0.5 Deluxe
    Dared SL 2000a
    Marantz HD-DAC 1
    Marantz UD 7007
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers
    Home theater
    Onkyo RC360-B&W Cdm1nt x4 sold 2 to fund more 2 channel gear down to 2 :p Cdm Center Channel-Rel Strata iii sub
    dkfreebird wrote: »
    Where is Ron's visor?

At the cleaners. It getting kinda stank.