Polk Omni SB1 suddenly stopped working

Options
Omni SB1 has worked excellent for approximately 1 yr. Suddenly it just shuts off by itself.
I turn it back on, have sound for 1 - 2 minutes then the unit shuts off. No sound.
Connected to a Samsung SUHD 60 via Optical cable, subwoofer via wireless.
Help.

Best Answer

Answers

• jetrep9628
    Options
    BTW, I powered down the sounbar and the subwoofer for approximately 1 hr. When powered back up the same thing almost immediately happened. Then attempting once more I removed power plug on back of soundbar for 10 - 15 seconds, same result. Soundbar shut off after 1 - 2 minutes.
  • jetrep9628
    Options
    Thanks Ken, will do.
  • jetrep9628
    Options
    All I can say about the Polk Audio Customer Service department and the rep who helped me is Wow, Wow, Wow.........and more Wow. Said he thought I needed a new sound bar and after providing him the model, purchase date, who I purchased it from, the S/N he said they will ship out a new SB1 soundbar via FedEx today. These guys are the best customer service group and company I have ever dealt with in all my 60+ years. You may have to wait on hold to get through, but well worth the wait.
    Thanks for the pointer Ken.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    You're welcome, I'm sorry you had the problem, but glad they were able to help.
    Best regards, Ken