Denon DCD1560 Remote.

Options
I know it's probably a long shot but I'll try anyways. Anyone happen to have a remote for a Denon DCD1560 CDP?, Or know where I can find one?
2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)

Comments

• mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I don't know where you can get an original Denon remote. However, I did a little research and found out that all the Harmony remotes are compatible with that device. I used to have several of those laying around that I no longer used, but we moved a year ago and I couldn't find them this morning. I'll keep looking and if I come up with one, I'd be glad to send it to you for free.
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • mark090852
    Options
    I just found one of my Harmony remotes. It's a Harmony 650 and seems to be in perfect condition. I put in fresh batteries and it appears as if it will work fine. PM me if you want it.
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    It's actually possible I have one. I'll have to look through my stuff. I got so much stuff it's retarded.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • HzTweaker
    Options
    This is great! Thanks @mark090852 for the effort and if @mantis doesn't find his remote I'll take you up on that generous offer. Not sure why I didn't get a notification when you guys replied to this thread.
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,043
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Strictly FWIW:

I have a much lesser Denon DVD player (dump find) that I use as a CD transport. I used a generic universal remote with it for a while, but ultimately sought out an original one on eBAY. Had no trouble finding them at very reasonable prices, so I finally bought one. Fortunately, the one I bought was "like new" (flawless) and works as it should.

Now, I don't know if it would be as easy to find a like-new remote for a better Denon CDP -- but it seems to me it'd be worth a look.

9608227418_c66be7a0e6_b.jpgDSC_6212 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

(again, strictly FWIW, the Denon in question -- in an old photo when it was used as a 'placeholder' in the NH house before we moved up here lock, stock & barrel)
  • HzTweaker
    Options
    Fantastic idea @mhardy6647. I'll be trolling the bay tonight. Also I totally dig your gear rack!