Looking for cherry Polk fronts for a friend's HT

Options
I've mentioned this guy in other threads, he's building a new house, just purchased a Sony 850D television, and wants to put together a HT system. He thought he was set on front speakers but several possibilities are falling through. It's a 12X16 room. His budget is very limited and he's not an audiophile, this will be primarily HT very little music. Currently has cherry CS20 center and PSW110 sub. Most likely getting a Pioneer Elite SC-05 receiver. Not sure about surrounds but probably has that covered. His issue right now is getting front speakers. Anybody have any cherry bookies that would timber match his center where shipping wouldn't kill the deal, or (I know this is a long-shot) cherry floor standers that would match the center, within driving distance of Central Wisconsin? He was considering some cherry Monitor 70's, but not sure that's going to work out. Another possibility is RTi-38's that I may be able to procure from a friend of mine but that's also not for sure. Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has front speakers that may work for this guy. If anyone thinks he should go a whole other direction, let me know by PM. He's very constricted by budget but that's the way it is sometimes like when you're tapped from building a house. Any other questions let me know. Thanks for your help.

Comments