The next Polkfest location?

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited January 2017
    Hmmmmm.......his idea and mine of what it should feel like when I'm home are world's apart.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Works for me.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    F1nut wrote: »
    Hmmmmm.......his idea of what it should feel like when I'm home are world's apart.

I have a list close to 6.5 feet long of funny responses to this but i will keep it civil with, "Why, because he cleans up his dead hookers?" :D
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    I saw this on Secret Lives of the Super-Rich (IIRC), but they are somewhat inaccurate in that the helicopter is for show only - local laws prohibit their use in that area. Too bad, really, kind of a deal breaker for me...
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    polrbehr wrote: »
    I saw this on Secret Lives of the Super-Rich (IIRC), but they are somewhat inaccurate in that the helicopter is for show only - local laws prohibit their use in that area. Too bad, really, kind of a deal breaker for me...

So -- did they truck it in?