what amp wires etc. do i need to make these run great

I have 2 12" Memphis car audio model number 15pr12d4v2 already in a box I think its about 1000w max combined and 4ohm each and i was wondering what amp and all the stuff i need to make it run in my Infiniti g35s 07 wires, amp, etc... thank you and i don't want to spend to much money on it.

Answers

• BtrSoundBtrSound Posts: 123
    Did you ever figure this out? There are a whole lot of amps out there depending on how much you want to spend. As far as wires, you will need a power wire from the battery with a fuse, an rca wire from your receiver to the amp, a ground wire for your amp, and speaker wire from your amp to the speaker terminals on the box. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
  • seabeerob213seabeerob213 Posts: 1,737
    I have had awesome luck with the silver clad copper wires kicker includes in their kits. At a thousand watts, I'd go with 0AWG, just to keep things cool. 1000 seems to be kind of the most you d want to power on 4awg. Upgrade your big three when you install your power wiri,g if they seem to be undersized, makes a huge difference.
    HT/2channel:
    AVR: Yamaha RX-V 765
    Fronts: Polk RTiA3
    sub: Polk PSW110(will add 2x PSW 505)
    Center: CS13
    surrounds:Polk RTi4( also have some def tech pro Mon. 800s, may end up her or expanding this to 7 channel.)
    TV: samsung 40
    The real 2 Channel(work in progress):
    Pre:HK 3490
    Amp:Parasound 1200 MK II
    Sub:RBH 1010-SEP
    Speakers: Monitor 5A peerless
    Headphones:
    Source: FIIO X3 CD rips WMA lossless
    Amp: FIIO E12, Nuforce icon udcac-2 W/pangea cable
    Cans: Audio-Technica ATH-M50, Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i
    most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)

"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS,
    THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE,
    THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER
    WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS
    WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"
    Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA