what amp wires etc. do i need to make these run great

I have 2 12" Memphis car audio model number 15pr12d4v2 already in a box I think its about 1000w max combined and 4ohm each and i was wondering what amp and all the stuff i need to make it run in my Infiniti g35s 07 wires, amp, etc... thank you and i don't want to spend to much money on it.

Answers

• BtrSound
    BtrSound Posts: 123
    Did you ever figure this out? There are a whole lot of amps out there depending on how much you want to spend. As far as wires, you will need a power wire from the battery with a fuse, an rca wire from your receiver to the amp, a ground wire for your amp, and speaker wire from your amp to the speaker terminals on the box. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    I have had awesome luck with the silver clad copper wires kicker includes in their kits. At a thousand watts, I'd go with 0AWG, just to keep things cool. 1000 seems to be kind of the most you d want to power on 4awg. Upgrade your big three when you install your power wiri,g if they seem to be undersized, makes a huge difference.
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA