Lone Star Audio Fest 2017 - May 5, 6, 7

1111213141517»

Comments

• marvda1marvda1 Posts: 2,644
    11-12k
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 2,644
    how do you like this finish? someone else is getting a pair in leather(showoff)
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 4,389
    I would have a hard time deciding on a finish but that looks good.
    Is Alligator available?
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 12,905
    Yes it is. My demo pair will be brown tejus. The finishes are on the Rosso website and you can click to get a feel for what they look like on the speaker.
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 8,965
    DSkip wrote: »
    Yes it is. My demo pair will be brown tejus. The finishes are on the Rosso website and you can click to get a feel for what they look like on the speaker.

Wow. Now you can feel the leather over the Internet. I guess smell is next. :)
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 3,954
    BlueFox wrote: »
    DSkip wrote: »

Wow. Now you can feel the leather over the Internet. I guess smell is next. :)

Only if you do a double blind test.
  • mikeyb128mikeyb128 Posts: 2,190
    marvda1 wrote: »
    how do you like this finish? someone else is getting a pair in leather(showoff)

Oh man those are sweet....
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 1,067
    If I had went with the Fiesole I would have ordered with the cvroc leather. They're still in my head, nagging. Things are unsettled.
  • halenhalen Posts: 34
    I personally never expect bookies to put out much lower end. There have been a few I came across that does indeed, do it exceptionally well.

I always look and only look at the mids. It is magic to get right and blend. All else is personal preference, highs and lows.

With bookies, in a small room. No need. In a bigger one, musical subs.

I will end with.. I look forward to it as well, like you. I believe the Rosso are special.

Cheers,

Halen