Coming Soon!!!

4ffxuhjl2m3i.jpg

Comments

• muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    If you have not yet installed Larry's rings...don't pass up this opportunity!!
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,140
    Looking forward to this.
  • monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,140
    Put me down for a set for my 1.2TL.
  • Wow, Larry has been busy.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
    Wow, Larry has been busy.

I have the window after the holidays as thinks slow just a little so I am taking advantage of it.. :-)
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    DSkip wrote: »
    Are you taking orders or will you start up another thread?

Yes...Yes.. spill the beans
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    A couple more product ideas for you.... A turntable outer ring clamp and some beauty rings for the outside of the SDA's. Just something that would finish off the ugly flanges so when the grills are off they look good.

Thanks for all the amazing work you do Larry.

John
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • RobbyKY
    RobbyKY Posts: 117
    Most anticipated post of the new year!!

Need sets for my two 1.2TLs and sets for my two 3.1TLs.

Four total complete speaker sets please.

Not related but a Dreadnought cabinet whenever you are in that mode.

PM payment info
    Media Room: Parasound JC-5, Cambridge 851N, Schiit Freya, SDA SRS 1.2tl
    Game Room: Carver M4.0t, Carver C-4000, Oppo BDP-105, SDA SRS 1.2tl
    Bar/Card Room: Carver TFM-55, Carver C-1(BillD), Oppo BDP-93, SDA SRS 3.1
    Son's Room: Carver TFM-55, Carver C-1(BillD), Laptop/AQ Dragonfly, SDA SRS 3.1
    Bedroom: McIntosh MC150, Cambridge CXN, SDA 2Btl
    Outdoor Pool Area: Yamaha R-N803 with four Polk Atrium 6
    HT: Polk RTi A9s, CSi-A6, RT-65, RTi-A3's, Marantz SR5012, XPA3, UDP-203, Epson 5040UB

• ptrooper
    ptrooper Posts: 501
    Fantastic,
    Need a full set for my SDA SRS, thats including for the tweets,x over and speaker connection plate.
    Thank you Larry
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    ooooh, yeaaaaah!
    A turntable outer ring clamp

I disabled signatures.
  • pkquat
    pkquat Posts: 742
    Put me on the list for some.
  • Goat
    Goat Posts: 6
    Looks like more good stuff I need! Going to rebuild a pair of CRS+s and rings would be nice! Got to get on the list.
  • Mr_Hz
    Mr_Hz Posts: 176
    I have 2pr of SDA2's... would love to order the 'full meal deal' - for all the drivers, tweeters, AND the cups in back. Keep us posted Larry! Mucho Thanks!
    2.3TL's - Living Room
    CRS+'s (4.1 TL's) - Office
    SDA1C's - Famdamly Rm
    SDA1C's - Master Bedroom
  • Libertyc
    Libertyc Posts: 914
    count me in for SDA CRS, tweeter rings for SDA 1.2, and maybe a set for Monitor 7s. Thanks Larry!