sunfire 425 sig, sda 2.3, tgp3, dh labs xlr Spokane 99218

Options
SDA1C
SDA1C Posts: 2,069
edited January 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hi folks, been awhile...moved across the country and stuff lots has happened now were back home yeah!. Putting my sig amp, tgp3 prepro, xlr cabling, and 2.3 for sale. On to better things. Asking 2250 for the amp and 800 for the 2.3 local pick up only.

Light bulb in amp is out. Has been since forever and didn't want to open it to fix it. Have the original glass plate. Box and manual are MIA.

Couple of spawn of the devil scratches on the right channel grill, not too horrible. These were charley95's. Excellent shape otherwise. I'll toss in a set of spikes and gimpod boards for 850.

Tgp3 in good shape with remote. (5) .5 meter dh labs pro studio xlr jumpers. 450 for the tgp and 250 for the cables. or 600 for both.

May consider trade for equal value NIB Pioneer receiver and or Bluray.

All in 8 of 10 condish. (Probably better but not even going down that road).

Thanks, Dan
Too much **** to list....

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,122
    Options
    Is the SIg a five or seven channel?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • SDA1C
    Options
    Hey John, its the 425x5 sig.
  • SDA1C
    Options
    i do have a buddy that drives the i5 corridor. might be able to arrange something but i bet its cost prohibitive.