Any Anthem Audio experience

Options
2»

Comments

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    I'm with you there Dawgfish, I prefer tubes in the pre.
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    Options
    The Amp 1 plays way above its price point!
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • andrew82
    andrew82 Posts: 144
    Options
    I own the Anthem MRX520. Great receiver. I have one significant qualm with it though. I don't currently have a center channel, so the center data plays out of the LR. Unfortunately, that center data has been dropping out, not infrequently mind you, requiring me to restart the unit each time. Anthem told me it occurs because I plugged it into a conditioner. Who knows, I probably just have to reset it. It's likely my unit too, and not a product-wide issue.
  • Dmega
    Dmega Posts: 83
    Options
    I own the latest avr MRX 1120. Sounds great, ARC works very well, 11 channels of amps. It has some bells a whistles I enjoy such as dtsx, atmos and the surprisingly good dts play fi. It doesn't have any video processing but the video quality seems better than the denon x2200w I used before. Phono is an omission I think that should have been there even if I don't use it. Price point looks high but the dealer gave me a great deal that was competitive to denon x6300h. The support line is helpful...bottom line Anthem makes a good product that I'm happy to recommend.
    Speakers: Polk - Front RtiA9 - Center Csi6 - Surrounds RtiA1 - Heights Sc60 - Sub Psw125 +SVS PB2000
    Power: Anthem MRX1120 11 ch. Atmos/dtsx receiver
    TV: Vizio m70c3 4k led TV
    Player: Philips bdp7501 uhd player