Polk Magnifi Sound Bar suddenly stopped working

New polk magnifi soundbar won't respond to anything. Hit mute button this morning and all lights went out on front. Green light still on in back, woofer also lit up and green. Pressed all inputs, power on and off, etc. several times and no response from soundbar. Any ideas??!!

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,065
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum, sorry you're having a problem. I believe the only thing you can try is to after switching off the AC power selectors on the soundbar and the subwoofer, then unplug the power supplies for both. Wait a few minutes then re-plug the power supplies and switch the AC selectors on. Hopefully this will get everything working again.
    If not, telephone Polk's CS department at: 1-800-377-7655 select option 1, they should be there this weekend.
    Regards, Ken
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available", G. Benfield
  • espoleeespolee Posts: 2
    Yes, so taking it off the wall and pulling the cords out for a minute and reconnecting worked.... The universal fix it for electronics. Thanks! Maybe this will help someone with the same problem.
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,065
    That's great, I'm glad it's working.
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available", G. Benfield
  • GeneWGeneW Posts: 1
    Same problem with mine...hit mute to take a 10 minute phone call then sound bar would not resume. Will attempt this fix
  • jamie87jamie87 Posts: 2
    My new Polk signa S1 won't change between modes. Brand new out of the box. The only buttons that work are volume and it seems to be stuck on optic cable mode. Any ideas?
  • Hi, I've bought a Polk Audio Magnifi one 250 W six month ago and the subwoofer's started making noise and turning on and off sometimes without any reason why. I had plugged off and resync, it hasn't worked though