Battlefield 1 PS4

Anyone on here have Battlefield 1 for the PS4? I'm looking for some people to play online with.

Comments

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    edited December 2016
    that one has my interest , sure miss the original battlefield & BF2, curious how WWI will work out in the new one.
    PC only here.
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • They did a really good job. I've never liked the enormous maps Battlefield has always had. But "The Great War" fits perfectly with what Battlefield has to offer. They've also done a good job with the historical accuracy. Definitely worth looking into.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    I have it for One and love it. 64 players is pure mayhem but fun.
    The story/campaign is enjoyable but short. I plan to replay it at it's hardest when i get a free minute.

Visually, it's possibly the nicest looking game i have ever played. I'd suggest picking it up if FPS with a touch of history is your thing.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    I'm about to go on vacation but when I get back we can play a match. psn: talltizzle
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member