Battlefield 1 PS4

Anyone on here have Battlefield 1 for the PS4? I'm looking for some people to play online with.

Comments

• voltzvoltz Posts: 4,372
    edited December 2016
    that one has my interest , sure miss the original battlefield & BF2, curious how WWI will work out in the new one.
    PC only here.
  • ER308LER308L Posts: 223
    They did a really good job. I've never liked the enormous maps Battlefield has always had. But "The Great War" fits perfectly with what Battlefield has to offer. They've also done a good job with the historical accuracy. Definitely worth looking into.
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,135
    I have it for One and love it. 64 players is pure mayhem but fun.
    The story/campaign is enjoyable but short. I plan to replay it at it's hardest when i get a free minute.

Visually, it's possibly the nicest looking game i have ever played. I'd suggest picking it up if FPS with a touch of history is your thing.
  • Nesmith98Nesmith98 Posts: 22
    I have it on PC and play quite often. I have my PC hooked up to my SDA SRS 1.2TL's and the game has great sound.
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 1,012
    I'm about to go on vacation but when I get back we can play a match. psn: talltizzle
  • John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 1,582
    I was home sick today, so I started the game today on my Xbox One S. I lost interest in Call of Duty with Advanced Warfare, but this game is good so far!