FS. Sansui Tu-719

Options
Very nice condition Sansui Tu-719
All original condition all lights working pulls in stations very well. I'm hoping to move this quickly. Mine is an original 120volt it also has original handles. I am the second owner as far as I know as the person I bought it from stated he bought it N.I.B with the integrated amp back in the day. PM for pictures please or just Google there are plenty of pictures out there.
Asking 250.00 OBO plus shipping pp gift

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,046
    Options
    Sounds like a good deal for a good (and very beautiful) tuner.
    There is still good FM out there -- depends on where one lives.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    If it was an AU...I'd be all over this. Good luck with the sale, nice tuner.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mhardy6647
    Options
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    I was gonna say I know where one is in indy... but he's just got the AU-717 integrated with the TU-717 as well
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Options
    These are simply eye candy. Sadly I cannot justify its purchase. I do have a Sansui TA-500, which at least provides me with "the look", even though its tuner is not in the same league as this TU-719.
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • Jetmaker737
    Jetmaker737 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I have two Sansui tuners already... TU-717 and 9900. But I always loved that TU-919 with the digital read out. It's like the 717 only better. GLWS.
    SystemLuxman L-590AXII Integrated Amplifier|KEF Reference 1 Loudspeakers|PS Audio Directream Jr|Sansui TU-9900 Tuner|TEAC A-6100 RtR|Nakamichi RX-202 Cassette
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have two Sansui tuners already... TU-717 and 9900. But I always loved that TU-919 with the digital read out. It's like the 717 only better. GLWS.
    Both the 9900 and 919 are just darn sexy. Personally I have always wanted the 9900 but let's be realistic they're darn expensive. I always wanted to send mine in and have it rebuilt but that was 3yrs out after sending it in because the guys that do these are always swamped.

• mhardy6647
    Options
    To their credit, the classic Sansui tuners aren't just pretty faces. They're good tuners.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    To their credit, the classic Sansui tuners aren't just pretty faces. They're good tuners.

incredible tuners actually. I really didn't know how many stations we had. Even with my huuuge deep fringe antenna my good old Yamaha's that were nothing to sneeze at didn't and couldn't pick up the stations this thing can. For me it is not unusual to pick up clearly stations 45min away. I've DX a few from across the globe on the right atmospheric conditions. I'm going to hate to see it go but I just do not use it as much as I should... It just blew out of the water my Carver TX11b which also blew away the Yamaha's
  • pitdogg2
    Options