7t8ou5omzmts.jpg
"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

Comments

• Rick88Rick88 Posts: 12,604
    rqr562yo8f6q.jpg
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

• msgmsg Posts: 3,046
    edited December 2016
    Whatever you're doing's not working, so, stop it.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 14,117
    I spy with my little eye...
    a tele an' a strat...
    and a bicycle...
    and Jake and Elwood.
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• Nah It's not a bicycle.That's one trick Tomos.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
    With a missing right pedal.
    My mistake, I thought I saw training wheels and little tassels on the handgrips

;)
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

And a card in the spokes with a clothespeg, to make it sound like a motorcycle.
    The Joker of course.
    oh, yeah, sound effects; how could I not have noticed?

:)

• You all were fancy. We rolled with a flattened can of Old Milwaukee stuck between the frame and rear tire.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
    oh, I never had a setup as fancy as that. I had to envy the other kids whose dads were gambling alcoholics.
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    oh, yeah, sound effects; how could I not have noticed?
    :)
    along these same lines - how does one share a scent with someone in situations like this?
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,899
    You all were fancy. We rolled with a flattened can of Old Milwaukee stuck between the frame and rear tire.

This is the way we did it too. You'd leave so much of your tire on that can.
    | Front - Dynaudio Emit M20 | Center - N/A | Rear - Polk Monitor 4 | Sub - N/A |
    | AVR - Yamaha Aventage RX-A1020 | Preamp - Dared MC-7P | Amp - B&K Reference 4420 |
    | Turntable - Yamaha PX-3 | Cartridge - Dynavector DV-20X2H | Digital Source - AURALiC Aries Mini |
    | TV - LG 60" 4K | Gaming - Xbox One - PS3 - New 3DS XL - Nvidia Shield TV |

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality
    Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal
    All this pain is an illusion