Group Buy '16: Dreadnought Avel Lindberg 1000VA Isolation Transformers

1111213141517»

Comments

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 16,072
    vcwatkins wrote: »
    Wish I could say I've built mine. I even have a few parts to order yet, sigh.

right with you... not even close to being on the schedule for me yet.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Walker Precision Motor Drive with ClearAudio Titanium v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo BDP-95 Bluray, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

Men are like a very fine wine. They start off as grapes, and it takes the love of a Woman to stomp the crap out of them in order to make them something modestly acceptable to have dinner with...
  • nspindelnspindel Posts: 5,166
    Bummer
    Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.
  • ptrooperptrooper Posts: 189
    edited May 29
    Any one selling a dreadnaught. ? I know someone here in Perth Australia who is chasing one!