My Daughter Said She Wants a Turntable for Christmas...

12346»

Comments

• msgmsg Posts: 3,408
    Indeed, envy worthy - how cool is it that a kid has a dedicated phono preamp :)

Lava lamp is a must for a good chillout space.
    Mine's a cool blue B)
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 1,932
    Thanks Scott! That lava lamp was my wife's... from high school back in (as my kids say) the "NINETEENS" - circa 1980-something.
  • halohalo Posts: 3,654
    scubalab wrote: »
    I have to say, I'm a bit jealous of her lite setup!

Me too! NICE table! :)
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,813
    We have yet to see the Cambridge Audio PRE-AMP he bought to go with it...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 1,932
    We have yet to see the Cambridge Audio PRE-AMP he bought to go with it...

Look closely Dan... last post, page 5... B)

Victor - that should have said "little setup"... there's nothing 'lite' about it! My post from yesterday was strewn with typos (dang iPhone autocorrect)...
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,813
    Lol... LOVE THAT LP! Hey Now is a GREAT GREAT GREAT SONG!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • halohalo Posts: 3,654
    scubalab wrote: »
    Victor - that should have said "little setup"... there's nothing 'lite' about it! My post from yesterday was strewn with typos (dang iPhone autocorrect)...
    No worries whatsoever. I knew what you meant :smile:

12346»