Latest Netflix find

124»

Comments

• heiney9heiney9 Posts: 23,353
    Shameless is awesome as in the acting and storylines are top notch. A little depressing at times, but really funny at time too.

Started watching 3% and Sense 8, both are really good but a bit out there. Then again I like shows that are off center a bit. Loved Black Mirror and Santa Clarita Diet is a hoot, off the wall but very entertaining. Currently waiting for Orange is the New Black to come back. I have lots in my queue....Broadchurch
  • K_MK_M Posts: 797
    edited April 28
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Shameless is awesome as in the acting and storylines are top notch. A little depressing at times, but really funny at time too.

Started watching 3% and Sense 8, both are really good but a bit out there. Then again I like shows that are off center a bit. Loved Black Mirror and Santa Clarita Diet is a hoot, off the wall but very entertaining. Currently waiting for Orange is the New Black to come back. I have lots in my queue....Broadchurch

Broadchurch was great! Loved David Tennant ,such a good actor. We also loved him for his couple years on Dr. Who.
  • WillowWillow Posts: 8,663
    A week to go for House of Cards. I'm looking forward to it.
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 3,416
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    K_M wrote: »
    Doing Dexter Season one now.

Like any show that lasts 4 or more seasons, Dexter is inconsistent, but the first couple seasons were very good, imo.

Personally i was only slightly dissapointed by the final season 8. Other than that I thought it was one of the more consistent and compelling shows that went more then four seasons...
    Looking forward to the next couple days. I'm off with the new puppy and I'll be watching HoC!
    Bloodline season 3 is now out.
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 2,928
    Is Genesis history?
    Battle of Britain: The real story
    edited June 13
    Interesting twist for the season finally of HoC
  • msgmsg Posts: 2,897
    Just started watching Flaked with Will Arnett. Whimsical little partially self-biographical Netflix series based in Venice, CA.

Wilfred is pretty good, too, if you've not yet seen it.
124»