WTB Weird request - Decent quality long composite cable

EndersShadow
EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
edited November 2016 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Don't know if these exist, but looking for a 6+ foot long decent composite (not component) cable.

Long story short, the Anthem I'm using has a bad HDMI board. In order to to navigate the OSD without feeling like a blind person you need either a component or composite cable.

I've got it setup to work fine with composite but all the cables I have are too short. I want to route it so its hidden and I can't do that with my stuff.

Figured someone out there may have something they'd sell (or donate).

Let me know if you've got something.

I'm not against component, but I'd rather just have a single cable connected rather than 3, and for just navigating the OSD it works just fine.
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
Post edited by EndersShadow on

Comments

• pkquat
    pkquat Posts: 742
    I may have a video 1 monster cable that long ~2m, or at least something gold plated. I may also have a monster S-Video cable if that would work. IMO to just read the OSD I am using 1/2 of a really crappy rca cable. It works just fine for OSD.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited November 2016
    what you want just a 75 ohm coax cable for analog video? what kinda terminations -- RCA? I'm sure I have some in stock that are yours for the asking; PM me if that's what you're looking for.

EDIT: I probably have a couple of different colors, too (white, black... maybe even brown), in case there's an aesthetic component (despite the OP's intent to hide the cable, sometimes a little bit is visible someplace).

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    edited November 2016
    I might have one as well at home...
    how about a picture of what works now but is too short?