FS: Anthony Gallo Reference Strada, A'diva, TR-3

Options
Hey guys,

Another batch of incredible equipment for sale.

I have several sets of these speakers, and no where to put them all. prices are shipped and insured.

Gallo Reference Strada - (black/silver) They're one of my all time favorites, and without exaggeration, make my desktop (nearfield) setup rival large systems costing 5 digits. I'm not one for hyperbole. This CDT II tweeter is flat out incredible. I have one pair left for sale in like new condition with boxes and manuals. If you love soundstaging and imaging, you need to hear these. $900

Reference Strada Center speaker - (black/silver)Same amazing speaker in a horizontal orientation - $550

Gallo Strada Floor Stands - (black) One pair. really nice stands. look like new, original boxes, manuals, carpet spikes, etc. $275

Gallo TR-3 subwoofer - (gun metal grey) Made specifically to pair perfectly with the Reference Strada. This is the highest power model. Very quick, and no bloat. Excellent condition $525

A'diva Reference Nucleus - (black) work incredibly well as surrounds, or mini monitors. They are single driver speakers in the famous spun aluminum spherical housings. These always blow people away with the amount of sound and detail they produce. One pair. $150

I will update this post with photos as I can.
design is where science and art break even.

Comments