Douglas Connection IC's

My buddy down the street is selling two pairs of Douglas Connection interconnects. They are 1M length with the Furez locking connectors. A lot of the members here can attest the quality of coax cables. And this is a chance to own a couple pair at a good price.

He is asking $150 shipped CONUS or best offer. This is the price for both pairs, not one pair.

He dropped the cables off at my house, so I have them in my possession, and ready to ship.
The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Sony Playstation 3 for CD and Streaming
Thorens TD320
Modified Carver C-1
Carver TFM 42 and 45 Amplifiers
Polk RTA15TL Speakers w/Decato mods
White Lightning Moonshine DIY Speaker Cables and Interconnects

Comments

• tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,651
    Are these the Alpha (green) or the black ones? If they are the green ones I'll take them.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, AudioQuest Thunderbird Speaker and Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • trav0810
    trav0810 Posts: 1,056
    No, these are the black and grey ones.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • trav0810
    gwfprq5qil19.jpg

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,651
    Thanks. I'm going to pass. I was hoping they were the green ones that would match my others.

Still a great choice in cables. Someone should snag these up.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, AudioQuest Thunderbird Speaker and Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • trav0810
    They really are. If I didn't have two extra pairs myself, I would probably have taken them.

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,050
    Is there a difference in SQ between the colors of the cables or is it simply color choice?
    ____________________________________________________________ polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS SVS PB13 Ultra x 2Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Sunfire Signature Cinema Grande 400, ADCOM 7807, Panasonic UB420, Sony SCD-C333ES, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • trav0810
    Price drop to $125 shipped CONUS

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • CTTE
    CTTE Posts: 183
  • trav0810
    They really are. Over the past few years, I have purchased several pairs.

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    Buy with confidence from Travis. Great guy to do business with.
  • 2nd if first buyer decide to not buy them. Sorry but I don't know how to pm.
    Epson 3020 projector. Da Lite screen. Oppo 103. Yamaha CXA5000. B&K 7250ii. HSU VTF2. Def Tech Supercube 4000. Polk Rtia9 CsiA6 FxiA6. Monster hts 2600. Home theater.

Bedroom consist of NHT model 2 powered by Parasound hca1200ii coming from my computer.

Stuff laying around. Too much to list but don't want to sell either.
  • trav0810
    Sold!

Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
  • Oh dang it. Guess it's on to the wireworld soltices for me.
    Epson 3020 projector. Da Lite screen. Oppo 103. Yamaha CXA5000. B&K 7250ii. HSU VTF2. Def Tech Supercube 4000. Polk Rtia9 CsiA6 FxiA6. Monster hts 2600. Home theater.

Bedroom consist of NHT model 2 powered by Parasound hca1200ii coming from my computer.

Stuff laying around. Too much to list but don't want to sell either.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Have no experience with Douglas Connection, but, I can speak on WW cabling. I love it. I've had Audioquest, Analysis Plus, Signal, and a few others and Wireworld was the first cable I could say really got out of the way and let the other things speak.