Amazon Music

The new Amazon Music looks cool, but only because I already have a Echo and a Dot on the way.

Anyone know what it streams at?
Is it more of a Spotify service or a free Pandora service in terms of bit rate.
B&W CM9Classé Sigma

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    256 kpbs. This is in direct competition with Spotify premium, google and Apple Music. It won't, however, pull me away from tidal, which streams flax lossless.
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • RamZet
    RamZet Posts: 792
    This looks good for whole home audio. For my 2ch rig I will stick with Tidal and LP, but for all my other zones this may be cool. My family seems to like it better then Sonos bc there is no app involved, we just ask Alexa to play pandora or a song from prime.

Ohhh and the Echo is 50 bucks vs sonos at 350 bucks, granted it does do way more.
    B&W CM9Classé Sigma
  • You can try MusConv.com tool. Transfer your tracks and playlists to Apple Music, Spotify, Google Music and more for free with MusConv tool
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    edited October 2019
    Go fly a kite.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk