WTB: Spare ICONN connections

Hi all, I am looking for spare ICONN connections, specifically the braided wire and spade tips. Thank you

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,647
    Might have some spades. Lemme check.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,647
    Forgot I already sold them, sorry...
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 628
    @ken brydson not a worry! thanks for looking.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,782
    edited October 2016
    How many spades do you need and do you want the regular or ecomony versions?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• maingey
    maingey Posts: 628
    Hi @F1nut, since you're versed in MIT can I ask you (what is the difference)? I'm looking for 2 sets (as set being 4) of each, so 16 I would believe.
  • F1nut
    Here's a pic, the regular version on the right. I have 8 of the regular version I can sell you.

xpoquf8sqejf.jpg

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    We have a transaction. Thank you!

President of Club Polk

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,968
    Hey @F1nut will these fit MIT exp speaker cables? If so do you have any short ones you are willing to sell? Thx!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • F1nut
    Yes, they will and sorry, no I don't.

President of Club Polk

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    I have EXp cables on my rear channels and they don't have ICONN on them.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • F1nut
    Oh my, I stand corrected.

President of Club Polk