Hurricane Matthew

Options
Looks like I will be evacuating later today or tomorrow morning. I've raised my system off the floor a couple of inches. I don't expect any flooding here but I just in case....
Good luck to all that are in harms way. :)
Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    God Speed and keep us updated. o:)
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,471
    Options
    Wiil do.
    Thanks
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Sony PS4

• Schurkey
    Schurkey Posts: 2,100
    Options
    And here I thought someone came up with a new nickname for Mister Polk.
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,471
    Options
    Hey guys.
    We decided to stay here in Bluffton.
    Everything is ok at my home and all services have been restored. Never lost water.
    However, Hilton Head Island is still a mess with all services down. Some areas are not accessible yet. My work is on the island so I am working from home this week.
    Bob
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Sony PS4

• Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,314
    Options
    My youngest daughter is near Jacksonville, NC and they lost power and water for a short time. The storm is over for a while, but the water around her is still rising. All the runoff from north of her is filling the creeks in that area.

She said that during the storm, the wind was the worst part. They lost some shingles, the garage door track got messed up and part of their tall, solid fence was blown down but no serious damage.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Great news, gents. Some of the local crews have been mobilized. Help is on the way!
    But let's not forget those who didn't fare so well.
  • VSAT88
    VSAT88 Posts: 1,227
    Options
    machone wrote: »
    Hey guys.
    We decided to stay here in Bluffton.
    Everything is ok at my home and all services have been restored. Never lost water.
    However, Hilton Head Island is still a mess with all services down. Some areas are not accessible yet. My work is on the island so I am working from home this week.
    Bob
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    My youngest daughter is near Jacksonville, NC and they lost power and water for a short time. The storm is over for a while, but the water around her is still rising. All the runoff from north of her is filling the creeks in that area.

She said that during the storm, the wind was the worst part. They lost some shingles, the garage door track got messed up and part of their tall, solid fence was blown down but no serious damage.

Good deal. great to hear no one was hurt !
  • StevieB
    StevieB Posts: 256
    Options
    You power guys are good people. Rode it out just south of Jacksonville Florida and the men that got our street back on yesterday were from Arkansas!

lightman1 wrote: »
    Great news, gents. Some of the local crews have been mobilized. Help is on the way!
    But let's not forget those who didn't fare so well.

McCormack DNA-1 Amp, Parasound Halo P5 Pre Amp, Denon DVD 2900 CD player, Adcom GDA 700 DAC, VPI Traveler TT with Denon 103R cartridge, Lounge Audio MKiii phono pre and Copla SUT, Polk SDA SRS 3.1 TL speakers, Tributaries series 8 IC's and speaker cable.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    No worries, StevieB.
  • GSXSRT4
    GSXSRT4 Posts: 43
    Options
    Glad everything went well. I rode it out here in sunny South Florida all went well. We did loose power but wasn't long before it came back up.