Rogue Perseus Magnum Tube Preamp in Silver

Options
audiocr381ve
audiocr381ve Posts: 2,588
edited October 2016 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
An absolute favorite in my stash but I need to thin the herd. I had the preamp upgraded to "Magnum" status by Rogue about a year ago which really opened it up. They also installed the new volume control chip and now the remote is a joy to use. No more huge jumps in volume. Full disclosure: I had issues with rolling tubes PRIOR to having the preamp upgraded by Rogue. Post upgrade - no more problems and the Mullards that are currently installed are the absolute perfect tubes for it (selling separately along with a quad set of NOS Bugle Boys which are fantastic). The preamp is in 8.5/10 condition. Features a phono input and HT Bypass. The remote has a few dings but it really looks great and is solid. This will ship in the bulletproof box Rogue sent me post upgrade.

Everything about it from the design, sound, and build quality is top notch. Mullards are incredible with it. They add that richness and dimension we all want from a tube preamp with out losing any top end extension. Swap in some bugle boys and it's a darker sound that would work great for a brighter setup. I'm selling both of these quad sets separately so let me know if you're interested.

Local pickup in San Diego, CA is warmly welcomed!

Asking $1500 + actual shipping

vpv1axxzxxiw.jpg
c92o1j8zt2i8.jpg
edvyah5x4bg4.jpg
itm0k46bhf41.jpg

Comments