I need help finding 'Tears for Fears' ~ "Night at the Proms" Dvd and or Cd

Options
This is a multiple question asking for help thread.

1st, you folks here are a wealth of musical knowledge and, you've helped me so many times, thank you!!

I've been obsessed with this live performance, and looking for it for years, https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_718574&feature=iv&src_vid=aI9lo5BRJmg&v=LZ5GrJ9x12E , be sure to hit the HQ link when it pops up on the screen in the first few seconds.

I think this was recorded in Belgium in 2007?? The sound is so amazing. There seems to be many links of footage of this concert online, scroll down to 'Mad World' to hear 30+ choir vocals that will have every hair stand up.

I'm pretty much computer challenged, is there a way to down load this and make a CD? How can I hook up my laptop the pre-amp?

And if anyone has this performance, I'm willing to pay for a copy!! Thanks buds!

Craig in Tucson
Thorens TD125MKII, SME3009,Shure V15/ Teac V-8000S, Denon DN-790R cass, Teac 3340 RtR decks, Onix CD2...Sumo Electra Plus pre>SAE A1001 amp>Martin Logan Summit's

Comments

• Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,372
    Options
    There are several Best of Night of the Proms DVD's in the PAL format on Amazon. Says they are all region. The Tears for Fears song Shout is in volume six along with performances from a bunch of other artists. It does not look like there was a whole concert DVD released with just Tears for Fears on it. Looks like this was from a tv broadcast concert?