Has anyone ordered from disc japan?

http://www.discjapan.com I am trying g to track down a copy of rhcp californication unmastered, and refuse to bootleg it, does anyone know if these guys are legit? I have seen a few Japanese sites with the album containing the same art and label. http://www.discjapan.com/product/red-hot-chili-peppers-unmastered-californication-1pro-cdr-gypsy-eye-project-gep-149/

Wish I had done more research on how bad the clipping is one the studio albums. Spent a good bit on lossless copies of a couple. Oh well, you live you learn. Well anyhow, if anyone has tried them, I'd love to hear what you had to think. If someone with a well seasoned and trained ear wants to get their ears on it, I'll bite the bullet and order it, and let someone more qualified than myself judge it. Just let me know, if that happens, I'll order a second and karma it to whoever gives it a listen, or it can be a pass around copy.
2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/ have ordered shim and sacd from cdjapan I don't know about disk japan

Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • From the looks of the site, they sell unofficial CDs.
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    From the looks of the site, they sell unofficial CDs.

Thank you
    erniejade wrote: »
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/ have ordered shim and sacd from cdjapan I don't know about disk japan

Thank you

I'll check out cd japan
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    Lots of decent looking stuff there, gonna a have to do some looking through it all