Monitor 5s with SL2500

Options
After much back and forth (with myself) I have decided to sell the Monitor 5s I recently acquired. They are late models (drivers dated 1990) with the SL2500 tweeters. Drivers and tweets all work perfectly, no damage on the surrounds or cones. Opened them up and drivers match up with no wiring issues, stock crossovers.

There is some cabinet issues, scratches on the bottom, a black stain(?) on top that I plan to remove before I get them out. Just wanting to see if there is any interest first.

These will be pick up only in Arizona as I don't want to have to track down a box big enough etc etc. Out the door for $75 obo

Will post pictures if there is interest.

Thanks in advance!
Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
" I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
"Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
"Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
"Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member

Comments

• codycatalist
    Options
    I was then my Wife reminded me that I have a vacation coming up in a couple days and how little I saved for it.

That $75 would cover my hair cut, shoes and a tie...which if I show up to my sister's wedding without any of those 3 I'm afraid I wouldn't be alive to pass them on.

I can always find another pair (plentiful enough in Arizona) and I can always pass on my SDAs.

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • ken brydson
    Options
    Start a gofundme account...
  • codycatalist
    Options
    I'm not much of a "hand out" guy. I'd much rather try and sell something that is of value than just ask for money.

• ken brydson
    Options
    I'm not much of a "hand out" guy. I'd much rather try and sell something that is of value than just ask for money.

I was joking ..
  • codycatalist
    Options
    How funny would it be though to see a gofundme of $75 for a haircut, some shoes and a tie. XD

• codycatalist
    Options
    Leaving for vacation tomorrow. If someone in Arizona wants to get these today I will drop price to $55! Remember these work perfectly!

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    *Closed*