Articulating TV mounts - what do you guys use?

Options
I'm looking at one of these types of mounts for my Vizio M55-c2. Any suggestions or thoughts on your current setup?
MrNightly wrote: »
"Dr Dunn admitted that his research could also be interpreted as evidence that women are shallower than men. He said: "Let's face it - there's evidence to support it."
mystik610 wrote: »
Best Buy is for people who don't know any better. Magnolia is for people who don't know any better and have more money to spend.
My System:

TV: SAMSUNG UN55B7000 55" 1080p LED HDTV
HTPC: Chromecast w/ Plex Media Server. Media streamed from Media Server.

Answers

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    Options
    I bought a sonax one from best buy last year. Works well, easy to put together and to remove. 2 weeks after installing it we decided to have the whole house painted.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    About 6 weeks ago I picked up a Sanus SLF9 at Costco. Then Sept coupon sale had it for $30 bucks less. Costco has a great CS policy whereby if you purchase something and it goes on sale in the next 30 days you get the price difference back

Long story, longer . . . worth every penny, does what it's supposed to do and sturdy as H-E double hockey sticks

I was gonna buy a 2nd one, just in case I have the itch to buy another TV

simplicity.sanus.com
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • ken brydson
    Options
    Monoprice has a good selection at awesome prices.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    "Articulating TV mounts" Can't say :|
  • gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    Options
    I have been using a Sanus VMAAS or something like that for about ten years. Works great. The only issue is that it can be a pain when moving it from default position in corner of room to a fully extended position to the side....also the tilt changes a bit. Built like a tank though. I used to hang off of it to make sure it ws mounted correctly!
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5