No wonder 90%+ of what I buy was made ages ago

Options
afterburnt
afterburnt Posts: 7,892
edited September 2016 in Music & Movies
I thought that I was just an old **** but no I was right all they make now is crap
!

http://hubpages.com/entertainment/Top-10-Reasons-Why-the-Music-Industry-is-Failing

Comments

• cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Options
    I have my Isonic turn on my radio in the morning to wake me up. If I don't get up in time or the song is near the end, I end up hearing another song that sounds just like the one that got through playing everyone sounds the same and is pretty much singing the same song in the same key.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Options
    There's a lot of great, new stuff out there. Ya just gotta know where to look.
  • rpf65
    rpf65 Posts: 2,127
    Options
    On the good side there probably won't ever be a Bieber's greatest hits album.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    rpf65 wrote: »
    On the good side there probably won't ever be a Bieber's greatest hits album.

But someone needs to do a remaster of Adele's albums and tell her that the current engineers suuck
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a