MW6500's & Other Monitor 10A Components

Options
Picked up a nice set of 10's a month or so ago. Everything is in nice working condition.
I've done a couple of basic upgrades. Like new Armacell gaskets on everything (except the tweets), clean jb weld job on all the drivers, dynamat on the passives/drivers, and new wiring and gold connectors for the crossovers. The cabinets and grills are no longer available, those went to Larry.
Here's the price breakdown.
MW6500 pair - $65per + shipping
Peerless tweeters - $30per + shipping
Passive radiators - $20per + shipping
Crossovers - $40per + shipping

25bk1q6fxelt.jpg
0ihftupkvld2.jpg
ztkpsnaq4o7l.jpg
mt1ivgkhg66t.jpg
63y6y4583kpb.jpg

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Price decrease
    MW6500 pair -$45 per + shipping
    Peerless tweeters - $20 per + shipping
    Passives - $15 per + shipping
    Crossovers - $25per + shipping
  • seabeerob213
    Options
    Will the 6500 work with 5a peerless? I've got a shifted mag
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,028
    Options
    @seabeerob213 - MW6500 is the right one for a Monitor Model 5 with a Peerless.
    He may not want to break up the pair though. Your shifted mag can be repaired by some on this forum (but not me.) It'll work out. ;-)
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • seabeerob213
    Options
    I'd buy both, I'd want them as matched as possible. But that's good too
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • seabeerob213
    Options
    Hell, I'd drive those to him or at least pick them up
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Ok since none of this stuff has sold yet I'm going to drop the prices again.

MW6500 pair - $35 + shipping
    Peerless tweeters - $15per + shipping
    Passives- $10per + shipping
    Crossovers - $20per + shipping
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    1 pair of drivers has been sold. Still have everything else.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Willing to take offers for the set of drivers, tweeters, and crossovers. I'm tired of looking at them. Lol
  • HzTweaker
    Options
    PM sent.
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)