WTB: Crown XLS 2000, XLS 2500, XTi 2002

Options
I'm looking for a Crown amp that has 600wpc @ 4 ohms and around 200-400 watts @ 8 ohms.

Prefer it be in the XLS or XTi series listed above, but open to options.
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    Push comes to shove, I'll go and get my 1500 back.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    No worries mate. I will figure something out :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Still looking
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    Go figure, seems months ago their were tons available.
    D'oh.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    I'm still waiting to hear back on a XLS 2000 from another site but it's been a day or so.

No worries I'm sure something will turn up
  • Thorton
    Thorton Posts: 1,324
    Options
    XLS 1500 and 2500 on Audiogon. Don't know how good the price is.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Ethernet Filter: GigaFOILv4 with Keces P3 LPS
    Source: Roon via ethernet to DAC interface
    DAC: Bricasti M1SE
    Pre/Pro: Marantz AV8805
    Tube Preamp Buffer: Tortuga TPB.V1
    Amp1: Nord One NC1200DM Signature, Amp2: W4S MC-5, AMP3: W4S MMC-7
    Front: Salk SoundScape 8's, Center: Salk SoundScape C7
    Surround: Polk FXIA6, Surround Back: Polk RTIA9, Atmos: Polk 70-RT
    Subs: 2 - Rythmik F25's
    IC & Speaker Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, Signal Cable
    Power Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, PS Audio
    Room Treatments: GIK Acoustics
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Thorton wrote: »
    XLS 1500 and 2500 on Audiogon. Don't know how good the price is.

The 1500 is priced about right, the 2500 is more than I'd need and priced higher than I can afford......

I'm double checking I cant get by with the 1500's but I think the 2000's are at min what I need for what I'm trying to do...