Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,229
    200.gif
    Got Dayens?
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 2,809
    When I saw that GIF, I literally just died. :p
  • Ctxx24Ctxx24 Posts: 66
    Viking64 wrote: »
    When you hear that Monoprice 12 literally crush the VTF2, your head will literally explode.

When u have no clue... Lol might wana rethink things
    Viking64 wrote: »
    When you hear that Monoprice 12 literally crush the VTF2, your head will literally explode.

If you wana be technical must ppl compare the vtf3 with the monolith 12..which I'd still take the Monolith but comparing it to the vtf2..thats like comparing a polk sub to anything top line..
    Ctxx24 wrote: »
    If you wana be technical must ppl compare the vtf3 with the monolith 12..which I'd still take the Monolith but comparing it to the vtf2..thats like comparing a polk sub to anything top line..
    I have no idea what it is you are talking about. I might try to literally wrap my head around it, but I am afraid that would damage my skull and that I would literally, figuratively, and likely....die. I wonder if literally a million people would come to my funeral.
  • rpf65rpf65 Posts: 1,720
    Starting to remind me of an Emo thread or 5.
    rpf65 wrote: »
    Emo

Emo? :o :'(

jmc0asy6fk4y.jpg
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 9,691
    I literally could care less about this thread.....
  • mrlorenmrloren Posts: 1,405
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I literally could care less about this thread.....

Yeah, now that it's gotten sidetrack.
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.

Family Room:
    Samsung UN60H,
    Marantz SR5010, Emotiva BasX-A300
    Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM, Sony DVP-NS3100ES, WD Live HUB.
    Main: Polk Signature S60
    Center: Polk CSi-A6
    Front High TC80i
    Rear: Polk MC80
    Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5

Bed Room;
    Sony KDF-E42A10,
    Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270
    Main: Polk Signature S20
    Center: Polk Signature S35
    Rear: Polk R15
    Sub: HSU STF-2

Working Warehouse;
    Sony 2100ES
    Polk RTi4 about 15' up the wall
    Old sony 12" Sub
    Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • HTGuyHTGuy Posts: 3
    I love the sound of the S30 center channel speaker. I'm thinking about getting two more of them to use as the front L/R speakers in my 3.0 setup. Of course I'd have to turn them “sideways” and stand them up on end on speaker stands. What do think?
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 1,405
    HTGuy wrote: »
    I love the sound of the S30 center channel speaker. I'm thinking about getting two more of them to use as the front L/R speakers in my 3.0 setup. Of course I'd have to turn them “sideways” and stand them up on end on speaker stands. What do think?

I’d suggest getting the S20s instead. They are a little smaller, and they are actually designed to be used as main L/R speakers.
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    HTGuy wrote: »

I have seen many people use centers and mains.. Also mains as centers.. I'm sure it would be fine although the driver in the s20 is over a inch bigger and will Def give you more punch.. If your using a sub I'd try It just cut your crossover off at like 100 or so let your sub do all the pounding..