Personal Home Theater build, updated whenever

13»

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 15,597
    Love the cascade countertop. I wanted to do something like that at our house when we remodel but I have a feeling I will be outvoted :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 21,940
    thank you sir. It was kind of a last minute decision, looks cool but will add a lot of durability to a high traffic area of the house
    Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • cfrizzcfrizz Posts: 12,907
    Very, very nice!!!
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,714
    Is that an adjustable lally column through your countertop?!
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 5,357
    Sure is. Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do. Right? ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • verbverb Posts: 2,559
    Looking good! Love the waterfall on the granite? top. And the tile work! Well done!
    2CH: Polk SDA 1C's, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, Rotel 1580 Pre, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Carver TX8 Tuner, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Cables
    Office: PC, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    It is a temporary or permanent support post. It will be covered when everything is done, will look good

Thanks guys!

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
    I knew it would. Can you get some strips of that countertop material to incase it?

Backsplash strips maybe? I don't know... :|
    I'm thinking the bottom half and back side of cabinets on the living room side will be random rock, similar color to countertops and the top half maybe white casing so it blend in

I like that idea a lot. B)
13»