One of the most amazing things I've ever seen!

Options
stuwee
stuwee Posts: 1,508
edited September 2016 in Music & Movies
Thorens TD125MKII, SME3009,Shure V15/ Teac V-8000S, Denon DN-790R cass, Teac 3340 RtR decks, Onix CD2...Sumo Electra Plus pre>SAE A1001 amp>Martin Logan Summit's
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Options
    Easy there, tiger stuw! She's 14-15 years old....
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    teekay0007 wrote: »

Says she's 16 in the article. Definitely a talented girl though.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,453
    Options
    My back hurts watching it LOL. She is vgood. The show has some great talents on it. Simon has turn soft though :) Rebecca loves the show & she likes dad watching it with her
    Randy/Maine
  • stuwee
    Options

Lol, I'm a **** man, so she's safe, I'm just in awe of that performance, I rarely get goose bumps, she had the hair all over my body standing up!!

I'm still trying to find out who sang that song, I Must Have IT!!
    Thorens TD125MKII, SME3009,Shure V15/ Teac V-8000S, Denon DN-790R cass, Teac 3340 RtR decks, Onix CD2...Sumo Electra Plus pre>SAE A1001 amp>Martin Logan Summit's
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Options
    stuwee wrote: »

I don't know who sang it in the video, but the song is Wicked Game by Chris Isaac. It is an incredible version of it.

Good thing someone edited your thread title so you don't appear as such a perv. >:):p

• deucekazoo
    Options
    I think the singer was RAIGN
    Polk S10, S8, S4
    Polk RT8
    Polk Monitor 7s
    Working on getting SDAs
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    deucekazoo wrote: »
    I think the singer was RAIGN

That is correct
    https://youtu.be/qQUXH-PiyVg
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • stuwee
    Options
    Wow, you guys are awesome, I'm ordering it right now! Can't wait to hear it on the Summits!!

I'm a nice perv though :p
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    @stuwee
    Get the shazam and sound hound app.
    I use it heavily when attending audio gatherings, audio shows, or just tooling around when you here a good song.
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    stuwee wrote: »

Lol, I'm a **** man, so she's safe, I'm just in awe of that performance, I rarely get goose bumps, she had the hair all over my body standing up!!

Probably more than hair standing up :lol:
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    AGT is one of the few shows we watch regularly. This year, the talent is through the roof. There are several who are deserving of the grand prize. Sophie is amazing; that was her best performance so far. The talent this year is so good that she almost didn't make the cut to the finals.

And yeah, Simon has gotten WAY soft.

All the great talent this year, however, might still not be enough to keep us as viewers. The show itself has gone downhill. Every act MUST have a sob story associated with them. Too many sub-par performances have gotten through on pity rather than talent.

Although I'm usually not a huge fan of all the vocal acts on the show, there are some fantastic singers this year...

Grace VanderWaal is incredible. If you can get past the ukulele (it's good, but get's old), she's got incredible talent as a songwriter, and even better talent making her unique voice work so well with the imperfections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWdE1NjZg8g

Sal Valentinetti - great crooner, and fun to listen to.

Brian Justin Crum - one of the best male vocalists I've heard in a LONG time. His version of Radiohead's Creep is fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICdPS3aXlwQ
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    Options
    chris Isaac wicked games
    https://youtu.be/KBx1Q3DEyDY
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    I heard it live & unplugged and was astounded B) Roy would be proud ;)
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD