San Fernando Valley/ SoCal gathering in mid october

Gonna try this once again. I would love to get everybody together for a day of audio, good food and good cheer before the holidays set in. We can light the grill, and otherwise have a great time. Looking to do this the second or third Sunday in October, from say 11am to whenever....

Comments

• afterburntafterburnt Posts: 2,922
    I will be in AZ the first Sunday and then I work the next weekend.
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 15,878
    Third Sunday in October it is then.
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 2,922
    edited September 2016
    afterburnt wrote: »
    I will be in AZ the first Sunday and then I work the next weekend.

Forgive me for being sofa king we todd did. I meat to say that I will be in AZ on the first Sunday (second Sunday) that you picked and then working on the next Sunday (third Sunday). I will try to take the day off because if I close on this house on October 6th I will try to never be in CA on my days off.
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 244
    First two Sundays I travel out of town for meetings (and also miss "Old Chella"). 3rd Sunday should work.
  • aboroth00aboroth00 Posts: 979
    edited October 2016
    Has this gathering happened yet? I could bring some interesting gear to share!
  • seabeerob213seabeerob213 Posts: 1,727
    Can I swing by and bring a friend?
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,429
    Can I swing by and bring a friend?

That would make you a "pusher"...it will be on your shoulders if he gets addicted and falls into the rabbit hole
  • seabeerob213seabeerob213 Posts: 1,727
    I've already pushed him, he's always asking to use my ATs or my grados
    edited October 2016
    Hasn't happened yet. I keep putting the word out there but nobody replies. With things happening on the home front right now, this one is going to have to wait as well. I am open to having anyone drop by at any time, but for now it will need to be arraigned via pm.
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 12,902
    To heck with it. Come on over John. Get that meet out of your system and let me tease you with some more Diamond tweeters. B)
    Lol
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,429
    Diamonds aren't always a girls best friend ;)