LSi7/9

Options
Hi All, I have been wanting a pair of LSi7/9s for a long time now. Is anyone aware of a pair going for a reasonable price?
2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)

Comments

• HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 725
    Options
    @la2vegas I agree. Patience isn't a strong point, so I have been looking for a while. The issue I'm experiencing now is, it seems like I keep missing the deals. Seen a pair of 7s on the bay sell right before me and then the 9s that were just recently posted.. . I'll keep trying. I'm looking because I have always wanted a pair since new and now I'd really like to upgrade my front mains.
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    Options
    Get those SDA's up and running and you will be over the 9's for awhile.
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

• HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 725
    Options
    @TNHNDYMAN I'll keep that in mind. Speaking of which, do you happen to know of anyone that would have a 6503 for sell? :p