Digital coax cable

Options
Looking for a quality cable at least 1 m to 2 m in length.....anyone, anyone.
Thanks

Comments

• starkiller
    starkiller Posts: 2,723
    Options
    i know i have at least one at home but am out and about right now..will update when i get home
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    Pm me
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,046
    Options
    what kind of terminations? If you want a BNC at both ends, I can send you one gratis. Just lemme know :-)
  • starkiller
    Options
    Thought I had 2 but one of them is an optical.....the digital coax is a Virtue Audio...very nice and well made with RCA's.
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,959
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    what kind of terminations? If you want a BNC at both ends, I can send you one gratis. Just lemme know :-)
    . Thanks for the offer but I need RCA ends....

• WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
    If you would like to take a listen to an acoustic zen cable I can let you try one out. I don't want to sell it but I would be happy to let you take a listen. Just pay return shipping.
  • starkiller
    Options
    No interest then in the Virtue?